Teledyne Odom are leaders in the design and manufacture of hydrographic sounding systems that are in wide use by survey companies, navy’s and government charting agencies around the world. The product range comprises of sound velocity profilers, sub bottom profilers, transducers, single beam and multibeam echosounders.
The company was incorporated in 1985 to manufacture and sell hydrographic survey equipment. During the first seven years, Odom Hydrographic Systems, Inc. provided over 300 MKI EchoTrac echo sounders to organisations such as the U.S. Naval Oceanographic Office, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, and the Panama Canal Commission. Additionally, EchoTrac echo sounders are supplied to numerous navies, port authorities, and research firms world-wide. The company became part of the Teledyne Marine Group in 2010.
The new ECHOTRAC E20 is the result of more than 40 years of experience in precise echosounding and market leading sonar technology.
A portable, compact and robust echosounder designed for survey in all environments allowing you to maximize your utilization of the equipment and reducing your costs by having oneunit for all applications.
Easy to use and fast to mobilize, the E20 allows you to begin your survey rapidly, delivering accurate results first time, every time. The E20 saves time and enables you to get results faster.
The ECHOTRAC E20 completes our portfolio of sonar solutions introducing yet another groundbreaking innovation into the day-to-day work life of our customers.
Special features include:
- 1 or 2 frequency agile channels from 10 to 250kHz
- 0.2 to 6,000 m depth range
- Ruggedized and shock-proof, water resistant IP67
- Precise and reliable survey data for shorter data processing time, enabling you to complete your project faster.
- Dual channel survey echosounder from very shallow to deep sea, from 10 kHz to 250 kHz – giving you the flexibility for all your survey projects, maximizing utilization of your investment.
- The compact system with minimal interfacing effort, allows for fast mobilization, and extremely low space to go anywhere, enabling you to start work immediately.
- Intuitive user interface, easy to use, so you can focus on the job at hand.
- The ECHOTRAC E20 is compatible with a broad range of transducers with straightforward transducer interfacing.
200 to 460kHz multi-beam echosounder
The MB2 Multibeam Echosounder is developed for fast mobilization on smaller vessels and is optimized for shallow water survey companies, Port and Harbour Authorities, dredging companies and other users looking for an easy to use, quick to deploy, high resolution system.
MB2 features a dedicated cylindrical transmit array and broad range of sounding frequencies improving on the performance of the MB1 by offering a wider coverage and narrower acoustic beam.
- Selectable swath width up to 140 degrees
- Acoustic beam width 1.8° x 1.8°
- User selectable frequency range from 200 to 460 kHz
- Integrated IMU and GPS heading system (Optional)
- Integrated real-time SVP sensor (Optional)
Eden Business Park
Isle of Man
Tel.: +44 (0)1624 880366
Registered in the Isle of Man 120826C
VAT Reg. No. 003 1066 44