Atlas is an innovative, industry-leading GNSS-based global L-band correction service, providing robust performance at market-leading prices. Atlas is a flexible and scalable service, delivering its correction signals via L-band satellites at accuracies ranging from meter to sub-decimeter levels. Leveraging approximately 200 reference stations worldwide and with L-band satellites distributing Atlas corrections, the entire globe is virtually covered. The Atlas GNSS global correction service provides correction data for GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou constellations.
Atlas correction service is available on all Hemisphere Atlas-capable single- and multi-frequency, multi-GNSS hardware. Atlas complements third-party GNSS receivers by allowing them to use Atlas corrections with Hemisphere’s innovative BaseLink™ and SmartLink™ capabilities.
When using multi-frequency hardware, Atlas corrects more satellites than ever before, which creates faster convergence times and is robust and reliable in canopy or foliage covered areas.
Systems supporting Atlas utilize Hemisphere's world-class Athena™ GNSS RTK engine. Athena often exceeds performance offered by other industry leaders and provides a future-proof foundation enabling market-defining performance, flexibility, and reliability.
- Positioning Accuracy: Atlas provides competitive positioning accuracies down to 4 cm RMS in certain applications, often exceeding competitive systems' capabilities
- Positioning Sustainability: Cutting-edge position quality maintenance in the absence of correction signals, using Hemisphere's Tracer™ technology
- Convergence Time: Industry-leading convergence times of 10 - 40 minutes
- Global Ionospheric Model: Real-time ionospheric activity and data is sent to the receiver and allows Atlas-capable devices to adjust accordingly, providing excellent convergence performance
Scalable Service Levels:
- Atlas Basic: 50 cm 95% (30 cm RMS)
- H30: 30 cm 95% (15 cm RMS)
- H10: 8 cm 95% (4 cm RMS)
Same day typically
Eden Business Park
Isle of Man
Tel.: +44 (0)1624 880366
Registered in the Isle of Man 120826C
VAT Reg. No. 003 1066 44